The day after the 2018 Broiler Feed Quality Conferences – on 10 August in Bangkok at the Amari Watergate Hotel and on 15 August in Jakarta at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel – Asian Agribiz will hold one-day Broiler Feed Masterclasses.
Each Masterclass will be conducted in a collegial atmosphere encouraging interaction among participants and speakers. Participants should be poultry nutritionists with some experience in commercial nutrition and feed formulation.
We concluded from our enquires that high calibre participants would prefer more of an interactive environment rather than straight conference presentations.
Registration for each Masterclass will be limited to 75.
The Masterclasses will be led by Rick Kleyn, founder of Spesfeed (Pty) Ltd, a prominent nutritional consultancy company well known for poultry nutrition training around the world.
Rick’s knowledge and practical approach, and his long experience with training courses, client talks, and conference presentations make him the ideal person to lead the Broiler Feed Masterclasses.
Our objective is to assist participants creating and maintaining an ingredient database for commercial feed formulation, including application of current NIR capability.
The program will cover:
• Importance of your ingredient database
• Nutrients of greatest commercial significance
• Evaluation from a nutritionist’s perspective
• Protein and digestible amino acids
• Key minerals (calcium, phosphorus and sodium)
• Enzymes – matrix considerations with combinations
• Role and capability of NIR
• Getting the most out of your feed formulation system
Australian poultry nutrition consultant, Tim Walker will chair discussions and speak on several topics, drawing on more than 40 years’ experience in commercial nutrition and research management.
Additional presentations will be given by three highly qualified and knowledgeable technical specialists from leading suppliers: Jae Kim (AB Vista), Lihong Zhang (Adisseo) and Pradeep Krishnan (Evonik).
For further details (click on the file that you want to open):
– Hotel booking form for DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta – Diponegoro (as a PDF)
– Alternative accommodation in Jakarta (as a PDF)
– Frequently asked questions, Jakarta (as a PDF)
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org